Skip to main content

Student Registration

1. Copy of withdrawal form
New Student Registration

fromprevious school
2. Original state certified birth certificate
3. Child’s social security card
4. Child’s immunization record    
5. Custody papers, if applicable
6. Two forms of proof of domicile. Documents must show a physical address, not a post office box number.
• Current electric bill is required, in
legal guardian’s name (If electric bill is in name other than legal guardian, then a Vermilion Parish School Board Affidavit verifying student residence must be completed. Affidavit forms are available in school office. Forms must be notarized before returning.)
• Water or gas bill
• Apartment or house lease receipt or documentation providing ownership
• Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
Students do not need to be present for registration.
If more information is needed, you may contact the school office.